There are 2 different locked waiting period for ANTHILL
Locked waiting periods are independent of each other.
● First locked waiting period depends on the date you deposited the last ANTTs. There are penalties unlocking for early:
- 30% in less than 10 days
- 25% in less than 20 days
- 20% in less than 30 days
- 10% in less than 60 days
- 5% in less than 90 days
- 0% after 90 days
● Second locked waiting time; Explains in which date range ANTTs must be locked in ANTHILL to take advantage of profit distribution. Usually there will be periods of about 10 days.
● First locked waiting period is about ANTTs in ANTHILL.
● Second locked waiting period is about whether you can qualify for the profit that will be generated.
● In order to benefit from profit distribution, it is sufficient to be within the time interval announced in ANTHILL. (Second locked waiting period)
● Even if you exit ANTHILL when the second time expires, you will receive your profit. Just pay attention to the FIRST locked waiting period, the amount of ANTT you can withdraw will be determined according to this period.
● You must withdraw the profit within the announced period. Usually 2 days.